Simple Steps to Great Service
1. Simply contact us by telephone or e-mail for a quick response or call back. We provide you with a price and discuss your requirements.
2. Either come to us and drop your car off, have a coffee and a chat, or we will come to you. Home or work. We will normally collect your car between 8am and 9am or at an agreed time, so that you can organise your day and maximise your workload.
3. Your car will be serviced and inspected as per the manufacturers schedule using only genuine quality parts. During your service each part will be checked thoroughly and any issues will be brought to your attention for either immediate repair or reported for costing at your next visit or service and will be listed as advisory work. We will do our best to provide you with the most competitive price and you are under no obligation to have any extra work done.
4. Your old parts which have been removed will be made available for inspection and can be taken away by you with no obligation.
5. We pride ourselves on trust and provide personal attention, if you need to know anything or require only advice, we are just a call or e-mail away. If you don't understand what is happening under your car we will take the time out to fully explain and even show you.
6. Once work is completed, any service lights will be reset and your service book will be stamped.
7. Any other work other than servicing will be diagnosed and you will be contacted with an update and costs. Any faults/warning lights will be reset following repairs.
8. Finally, we will contact you to arrange collection or for it to be delivered back to you, and take phone payment or collect payment on the cars return. Vehicles are normally returned after 5pm or at a pre-arranged time.
Full diagonstics facilities available for Mercedes and most other vehicles. These facilities being used to locate faults within the vehicles, the same diagonstic equipment is used for resetting service lights.
Electronic Service Sheet
Some vehicles still have a service book provided in a service wallet, these are stamped by us to authenticate our service completed. There are also some vehicles that have a new style "digital records" these are recorded on the manufacturers database and with Mercedes these can be completed BY US.
We will provide manufacturers genuine parts for servicing and repairs on any vehicle, if needed we can also source alternative items to fit any budget.
All parts be it genuine or non original type will be sourced and recommended by us - we will also fit any parts sourced by you (the customer).